Notice of Meeting
You are hereby notified that the Salem Planning Board will hold its regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, November 19, 2009 at 7:00 pm at City Hall Annex, Room 313, 120 Washington Street
Charles M. Puleo,
11/5/09 Planning Board meeting.
- Request of NORTH RIVER CANAL LLC to extend the Special Use Permit, Site Plan Review, and Wetlands and Flood Hazard District Special Permit granted for the property at 28 GOODHUE STREET for an additional six (6) months, through June 30, 2010.
- Request of GOODMAN NETWORKS for insignificant change to the Wireless Communication Facility Special Permit for the property located at 488 REAR HIGHLAND AVENUE (AKA 0 Cain Rd.) (Assessor’s Map 3, Lot 139) in order to install one (1) additional backhaul antenna to the previously approved facility.
- Public Hearing: Request of GOODMAN NETWORKS for a Wireless Communications Facility (WCF) Special Permit for the property locate at 12 POPE STREET (Map 15, Lot 308). The proposed project includes the installation of three (3) panel antennas and associated BTS units, four (4) backhaul antennas, two (2) equipment cabinets mounted to a rooftop penthouse, and one (1) GPS antenna on the roof of the Salem Heights Apartments. Applicant has requested to continue to 12/3/09.
- Public Hearing: Request of STOP AND SHOP SUPERMARKET COMPANY to amend the previously granted Planned Unit Development and Wetland and Floodplain Hazard Special Permits for the property located at the corner of Howley Street, Peabody, and Boston Street, Salem (164 REAR BOSTON STREET, Salem Assessors Map 16 Lot 374, AKA 9 REAR HOWLEY STREET, Peabody Assessors Map 86 Lot 130X). The proposed project involves the addition of a new four-pump fueling facility, the addition of raised islands for traffic flow, and the elimination of 52 parking spaces (leaving 307 spaces).
- Continuation of Public Hearing: Petition of SNAKEBITE REALTY LLC for Site Plan Review and Drive-Through Facility Special Permit – Fast Food. The proposed project is a fast food facility with a drive-through on the site of a previously approved bank with a drive-through on the property located at 142 CANAL STREET (Assessors Map 33, Lot 006).
- Continuation of Public Hearing: Petition of DEIULIS BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION CO., INC., for a Definitive Subdivision Plan and a Wetlands and Flood Hazard Special Permit, to allow the extension of Circle Hill Road to serve three (3) new single-family house lots on the property located at 40 CIRCLE HILL ROAD, Salem, MA (Assessors Map 9, Lot 0255).
- Continuation of Public Hearing: Petition of PAUL FERRAGAMO for a Definitive Subdivision Plan to allow the subdivision of 405-419 HIGHLAND AVENUE, Salem, MA (Assessors Map 3, Lots 74, 75, and 76) into eleven (11) new single-family house lots, the construction of a new street off Highland Avenue, and the construction of eleven (11) single-family homes. The applicant has requested to continue to 12/3/09.
- Continuation of Public Hearing: Petition of SHALLOP LANDING AT COLLINS COVE PARTNERSHIP for a Wetlands and Flood Hazard District Special Permit, and for a Definitive Subdivision Plan, to allow the subdivision of 92,740 square feet of land between SZETELA LANE and FORT AVENUE, Salem, MA (Assessors Map 41, Lots 235, 236, 243, 244, 246, and 274) into fifteen (15) single-family house lots, the construction of fifteen (15) single-family homes, and the construction a new street off of Szetela Lane.