Notice of Meeting
You are hereby notified that the Salem Planning Board will hold its regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, December 3, 2009 at 7:00 pm at City Hall Annex, Room 313, 120 Washington Street
Charles M. Puleo,
11/5/09 and 11/19/09 Planning Board meetings.
- Public Hearing: Request of GOODMAN NETWORKS for a Wireless Communications Facility (WCF) Special Permit for the property locate at 12 POPE STREET (Map 15, Lot 308). The proposed project includes the installation of three (3) panel antennas and associated BTS units, four (4) backhaul antennas, two (2) equipment cabinets mounted to a rooftop penthouse, and one (1) GPS antenna on the roof of the Salem Heights Apartments.
- Public Hearing: Request of ANGELO MEIMETEAS for an amendment to a Definitive Subdivision Plan at the end of CLOVERDALE STREET (Map 8, Lots 269, and 280, and Map 9, Lot 122) in order to eliminate sidewalks approved in the original plan.
- Continuation of Public Hearing: Request of STOP AND SHOP SUPERMARKET COMPANY to amend the previously granted Planned Unit Development and Wetland and Floodplain Hazard Special Permits for the property located at the corner of Howley Street, Peabody, and Boston Street, Salem (164 REAR BOSTON STREET, Salem Assessors Map 16 Lot 374, AKA 9 REAR HOWLEY STREET, Peabody Assessors Map 86 Lot 130X). The proposed project involves the addition of a new four-pump fueling facility, the addition of raised islands for traffic flow, and the elimination of 52 parking spaces (leaving 307 spaces).
- Continuation of Public Hearing: Petition of PAUL FERRAGAMO for a Definitive Subdivision Plan to allow the subdivision of 405-419 HIGHLAND AVENUE, Salem, MA (Assessors Map 3, Lots 74, 75, and 76) into eleven (11) new single-family house lots, the construction of a new street off Highland Avenue, and the construction of eleven (11) single-family homes.
- Continuation of Public Hearing: Petition of SHALLOP LANDING AT COLLINS COVE PARTNERSHIP for a Wetlands and Flood Hazard District Special Permit, and for a Definitive Subdivision Plan, to allow the subdivision of 92,740 square feet of land between SZETELA LANE and FORT AVENUE, Salem, MA (Assessors Map 41, Lots 235, 236, 243, 244, 246, and 274) into fifteen (15) single-family house lots, the construction of fifteen (15) single-family homes, and the construction a new street off of Szetela Lane.
- Old/New Business