BOARD OF APPEALS MEETING
September 17, 2008 - 6:30 P.M.
3RD FLOOR, ROOM 313 - 120 WASHINGTON STREET
Robin Stein, Chair
1. Approval of Minutes – August 27, 2008
2. Attorney Joseph Correnti requesting a six (6) month extension for variances granted October 18, 2006 for the property located at 28 GOODHUE STREET.
3. Continued: Petition of AAA ENTERPRISES & SERVICES on behalf of MOUNTAIN REALTY TRUST requesting a Special Permit to add a nonconforming use to allow for the receipt and processing of stone, soil, and loam at 15 ROBINSON ROAD (BPD).
4. Petition of LONA BELANGER requesting a variance from minimum lot area per dwelling unit to allow for the construction of a two-family structure following the demolition of the existing residence at 43 SCHOOL STREET (R-2).
5. Petition of LOUIS SEIBERT requesting to appeal the Building Inspector’s decision to deny a sign permit for Louis Restoration & Repair located at 22 HERSEY STREET (B4).
6. Petition of ANDREW LYALL requesting a variance from minimum width of side yard to allow an attached garage approx. 10’ x 19’ at 40 COLUMBUS AVENUE (R-1).
7. Petition of PATRICIA LEBRUN requesting to amend to the special permit decision dated November 9, 2006 to allow day and overnight boarding and to extend the hours of the pet grooming business at 8-10 BROADWAY (I).
8. Petition of SHALLOP LANDING AT COLLINS COVE PARTNERSHIP, LLC requesting variances from minimum lot area, lot width, depth of front yard, width of side yard, and depth of rear yard to construct fifteen single family residences on land between SZETELA LANE and FORT AVENUE (Assessor’s Map 41, Parcels 235, 236, 243, 244, 246, and 274) (R-2).
9. Old/New Business