2013 Special Events
Mayor Kimberly Driscoll's
BREAKFAST WITH THE EASTER BUNNY!
SATURDAY, MARCH 23, 2013, 8-10am
Salem Moose Lodge
- Join Salem, Park, Recreation & Community Services for our 1st Annual Breakfast with the Easter Bunny! Enjoy a delicious pancake breakfast and a visit with the Easter Bunny. Be sure to bring a camera along to snap photos of the kids.
- Hop right to it and send in your registration form today! Registration form can be downloaded at http://docs.com/QVZI and mailed to 5 Broad Street, Salem, MA 01970.
- Seating is limited and advance registration is required. Please register by March 20, 2013.
- For more info, please contact Tim Short at 978-744-0180 ext. 20 or email@example.com.
- Ages 4 to 10 $8.00; Ages 11 and up $12.00; Children 3 & under are FREE!
Community Appreciation Awards Night
The Park & Recreation Commission will hold its fourth annual Community Appreciation Awards Night on Wednesday, January 30th at 7pm at the Salem Senior Center to honor businesses, organizations and individuals who have made contributions to support its efforts. Include the name of the company or individual you would like to be considered for recognition, along with a brief explanation as to why you think they should receive the award.
Olde Salem Greens Snowshoe Classic
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Hosted by the City of Salem Park, Recreation & Community Services Department
Become a Fan on Facebook
Time: Registration will open at 9 a.m.; 10 a.m. start time.
ntry Fee: $15 pre-entry; $18 day of race. Mailed entries must be received by Thursday, January 10.
Awards: Top 3 males and females overall and first male/female: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & up.
Course: The race will begin and end at Olde Salem Greens Golf Course, 75 Wilson Street in Salem, Mass. The course will be approximately 5k and include both double and single-track trails. Timing will be provided by 3C Race Productions. In the event of poor snow conditions, the race will be a trail run.
T-Shirts Awesome Technical Shirts free for the first 100 applicants. (sizes not guaranteed)
Team Scoring: Does your team have what it takes to be crowned Olde Salem Greens Snowshoe Classic Champions? Be sure to write down your team affiliation when you register. Top 3 overall teams will be awarded trophies.ls.