|GARAGE RATES||MUSEUM PLACE||SOUTH HARBOR|
|Per hour or portion of hour---Day or night:||$0.75||$0.25|
|Yearly Pass (Senior Resident):||$200.00|
|Yearly Pass (Senior):||$250.00|
|Monthly Pass (Senior Resident):||$25.00|
|Monthly Pass (Senior):||$30.00|
|20 Stamps (12 hrs. each):||$65.00||$65.00|
|20 Stamps (12 hrs. each, Senior Resident):||$20.00||$20.00|
|20 Stamps (12 hrs. each, Senior):||$25.00||$25.00|
|100 Merchant Validation Stamps (1hr.):||$50.00||$50.00|
Validation for up to 4hrs with 4 1hr stamps (Garages only)
12hr. stamps – only 1 stamp allowed in garages
Bridge Street Lot — Daily Charge $4.00
Bridge Street Lot — Sundays, and Holidays FREE
- A $15.00 deposit required on all monthly, and yearly passes
- Returned Check Fee: $25.00
- Oversized Vehicles Pay for the number of spaces occupied.
- Senior rate is applicable over the age of 65
- On street parking meters are enforced 8am-6pm Monday thru Saturday with the exception of legal holidays.
- Lots with meters and multi space machines are enforced 8am-6pm Monday thru Saturday with the exceptions of legal holidays.
- Meter feeding over staying the limit could result in a Parking Violation ticket.
- Hourly rates are displayed on the meter. Most meters are 4 hours maximum.
Parking Garages: On Saturdays, Sundays, and October 31st : $20 per entry, cash only.
Columbus Day, after 2pm: $20 per entry, cash only.
Pass cards will be accepted, 1- and 12-hour stamps will not.
Church Street Lot: $20 per entry, cash only. Free to Salem residents with ID.
Sewall Street Lot: Free for Salem residents, with ID, on October 31.
**NO REFUNDS ON STAMPS
We Accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Personal Check*
*please make personal checks out to CITY OF SALEM; checks and Visa/Mastercard accepted for office sales only
**a smart card can be used instead of coin in the parking meters