Design Review Board
Wednesday, December 22, 2021
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Design Review Board will be held on Wednesday, December 22, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. via remote participation in accordance with Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021.
Every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. If we are unable to do so on matters not requiring a public hearing, we will post on the City of Salem’s website an audio or video recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
Individuals may participate remotely in the meeting via a remote participation platform called Zoom. Members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting may access the remote participation meeting through any one of the following ways:
- Go to the website link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89878634705?pwd=bjl3bllhUmUyYzhnall0Tms2RXBVZz09; or
- Go to the website link www.zoom.us/join and enter meeting ID # 898 7863 4705 and Passcode 337156; or
- Dial toll-free phone number 877-853-5257. When prompted enter meeting ID # 898 7863 4705. Those only dialing in will not have access to the direct video feed of the meeting but can follow along with the project materials available for download at: DRB Meeting Materials.
Members of the public attending this meeting virtually will be allowed to make comments if they wish to do so, during the portion of the meeting designated for public comment. If you would like to make a comment, please use the ‘Raise Hand’ feature; if you are participating via phone, press *9 to raise your hand. The Chair of the Board, with the assistance of City Staff, will provide all participants who have raised their hands an opportunity to speak.
Additional, specific information and general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found on the City of Salem website, at Zoom Participation Tool FAQ.
Paul Durand, Chair
J. Michael Sullivan
Signs in the Urban Renewal Area
There are no sign applications to review.
Projects in the Urban Renewal Area
- 302A and 302B Essex Street: Small Project Review – Replacement of three doors
- Approval of Minutes:
- November 18, 2021
- DRB Meetings: Discussion of Remote, Hybrid, and In-Person Meetings
- 2022 Meeting Schedule
- Staff Updates, if any
- SRA: January 12
- DRB: January 26
Know your rights under the Open Meeting Law M.G.L. c. 30A §18-25 and City Ordinance Sections 2-028 through 2-2033.
Persons requiring auxiliary aids and services for effective communication such as sign language interpreter, an assistive listening device, or print material in digital format or a reasonable modification in programs, services, policies, or activities, may contact the City of Salem ADA Coordinator as soon as possible and no less than 2 business days before the meeting, program, or event.