Applications and Permit Information

Apartment rental inspection application

(see also Tenant/Landlord Rights for additional information)

Food Permit Applications:

Opening a Food Establishment

Seasonal Permit Applications:

Tenant & Landlord Rights:

Other Permit Applications:

Well Permit Applications and Testing Information

Body Art Permit Applications:

Title V Permit Applications:

The Board of Health Regulations & State Codes that this department enforces can also be found on the Board of Health main page under "Massachusetts State Codes and Local Regulations" tab.

updated 5/9/18