Salem Maritime National Historic Site
The Dog Night of Summer is an event to bring leash holders together for a family fun night with their dogs. The event will also be a reminder to leash holders of park etiquette. We have dog tags to give out after swearing the dogs as "Bark Rangers”.
- Educational and Promotional Booths
- Walk out to the end and back of Derby Wharf
- Swear in the Dogs and their Leash Holders (guidelines of using the park)
- Free Raffle
- Educational and Promotional Booths.
- Outdoor Family Dog Movie “101 Dalmatians “behind the Hawkes House.
Date: August 19th
Time: Early Evening 6:30 pm.
Place: Walk Start at Narbonne House. Movie and booths are behind the Hawkes House at 174 Derby Street.
160 Derby Street, Salem, MA 01970