- Application for Board or Commission Appointment - Use this form to indicate interest or apply for a position on one of Salem's Boards or Commissions.
- Application for appointment or reappointment as Constable - Initial Constable appointments may be made for a term of one year. A check in the amount of one hundred dollars ($100.00) made payable to the City of Salem must accompany the application. A five thousand dollar ($5,000) Constable Bond must also be posted before appointment is presented to the City Council. Constable applications must also request a Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) review prior to their application being approved. Reappointment applications may be made for $50 for each year. The term of the Bond must cover the term of the appointment. In addition to the Salem Police Chief, non-residents must also have their application signed by the Police Chief of their home city or town.
- Taxpayer Scholarship Application - Requirements:
- Applicant must be resident of Salem and a graduating high school senior
- Applicant must have been accepted to an accredited institution
- Applicant must submit the following with their application:
- Copy of Financial Aid Acknowledgement and Award letter or letters of reference from Principal, Guidance Counselor or other professional educator
- Copy of Official High School Transcript
- Applications must be received no later than JULY 1, 2016. Mail to:
Scholarship and Education Committee
c/o Mayor's Office
Salem City Hall
Salem, MA 01970
- Trust Fund Scholarship Application
- Assistance Evaluation Form for Trust Fund Rental Assistance
- Graffiti Removal Waiver Form - The City of Salem is a proud participant of the Graffiti Busters program provided by the Essex County Sherrif's Office. This form allows the Graffiti Busters to remove graffiti from privately owned buildings. It is important to note that this is done at NO COST!
- Banner Policies and Application - Request for your organization to hang a banner on either Washington St. or Essex St.