Neighborhood Improvement Advisory Council
Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 7:00 p.m.
Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §20,and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitation on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of the Neighborhood Improvement Advisory Council will be conducted via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found on the city’s website, at www.salem.com.
For this meeting, members of the public who wish to watch or listen may do so in the following manner:
- Follow this link or enter it into your browser to join the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84677558011.
- Follow this link or enter it into your web browser to open the Zoom website at https://zoom.us/join. Enter meeting ID # “84677558011” as directed on the webpage and click “Join”. Follow the on-screen instructions to join the meeting.
- Participants can dial a toll-free phone number at 888-475-4499 to join the meeting. When prompted, enter meeting ID # “84677558011” and the follow the instructions to join the meeting.
There are no portions of public comment during this meeting. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post on the city’s website an audio or video recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
- Call to Order
- Approval of March 11, 2020 minutes
- Special Guests: Mayor Kim Driscoll
- Neighborhood association updates
Next Meeting: Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Know your rights under the Open Meeting Law M.G.L. c. 30A §§18-25 and City Ordinance Sections 2-2028 through 2-2033. Persons requiring auxiliary aids and services for effective communication such as sign language interpreter, an assistive listening device, or print material in digital format or a reasonable modification in programs, services, policies, or activities, may contact the City of Salem ADA Coordinator as soon as possible and no less than 2 business days before the meeting, program, or event.