Neighborhood Improvement Advisory Council
Wednesday, January 12, 2022, 7:00 p.m.
This meeting of the Neighborhood Improvement Advisory Council will be conducted via remote participation. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found on the city’s website, at www.salem.com.
For this meeting, members of the public who wish to watch or listen may do so in the following manner:
- Follow this link or enter it into your browser to join the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82665849704?pwd=aDVOSzNIMlBIQ21hak5BdTl4U1IvQT09.
- Go to the Zoom website at www.zoom.com. Enter meeting ID # 826 6584 9704 and password 931287 as directed on the webpage and click “Join”. Follow the on-screen instructions to join the meeting.
- Participants can dial toll-free 888-475-4499 to join the meeting. When prompted, enter meeting ID # 826 6584 9704 and password 931287, and the follow the instructions to join the meeting.
There are no portions of public comment during this meeting. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. If we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post on the city’s website an audio or video recording, transcript, or other record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
- Call to Order
- Approval of December 8, 2021 minutes
- Special Guest: Amanda Chiancola, Deputy Planning Director
- Neighborhood Association updates
- City Updates
- Adjournment: next meeting Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Know your rights under the Open Meeting Law M.G.L. c. 30A §§18-25 and City Ordinance Sections 2-2028 through 2-2033. Persons requiring auxiliary aids and services for effective communication such as sign language interpreter, an assistive listening device, or print material in digital format or a reasonable modification in programs, services, policies, or activities, may contact the City of Salem ADA Coordinator as soon as possible and no less than 2 business days before the meeting, program, or event.