Salem Redevelopment Authority
Wednesday, February 10, 2021 – 6:00 pm
The Salem Redevelopment Authority will be holding a Public Meeting on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 6:00 pm via remote participation with instructions posted to www.salem.com in accordance with the Massachusetts General Laws and Governor Baker’s Emergency Order dated March 12, 2020.
Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitation on the number of people that may gather in one place, this public meeting of the Salem Redevelopment Authority is being conducted via remote participation. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but the public can listen and or view this meeting while in progress via the remote participation platform Zoom, through any one of the following ways:
- Go to the website link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88478114235?pwd=amlLTXVFQ3JUYlRuR2hxaVl1U3BFUT09 or
- Go to the website link https://www.zoom.us/join and enter meeting ID 884 7811 4235 and passcode 605645, or
- Dial toll-free phone number 877-853-5257. When prompted enter meeting ID 884 7811 4235. Those only dialing in will not have access to the direct video feed of the meeting but can follow along with the project materials available for download at: SRA Meeting Materials.
Members of the public attending this meeting virtually will be allowed to make comments if they wish to do so, during the portion of the meeting designated for public comment. If you would like to make a comment, please use the ‘Raise Hand’ feature; if you are dialing in, please press *9 to raise your hand. The Chair of the Authority, with the assistance of City Staff, will provide all participants who have raised their hands an opportunity to speak.
Additional, specific information and general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found on the City of Salem website, at Zoom Participation Tool FAQ.
Once again, thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this challenging situation for our community and the world.
Executive Director’s Report
Projects in the Urban Renewal Area
There are no applications for review.
- Redevelopment of the Historic Courthouses and the Crescent Lot: Update on Project Status
- 289 Derby Street: Invoice for Appraisal of Easement
- Abutter Notification Discussion
Approval of Minutes
- December 9, 2020 – public and executive sessions
- January 13, 2021
- DRB: February 24
- SRA: March 10
Know your rights under the Open Meeting Law M.G.L. c. 39 §23B and City Ordinance Sections 2-028 through 2-2033.
Persons requiring auxiliary aids and services for effective communication such as sign language interpreter, an assistive listening device, or print material in digital format or a reasonable modification in programs, services, policies, or activities, may contact the City of Salem ADA Coordinator as soon as possible and no less than 2 business days before the meeting, program, or event.