September 22, 2021 – 6:30 P.M.
- Public Comment (limited to one minute per person, anything under SERC jurisdiction but not related to other Agenda items)
- Review & Approve Meeting Minutes – August 25, 2021
- Guest Speaker: Chris Burke: “Why native biodiversity is critical to sustainability and resiliency”
- Presentation and Committee Discussion on Green Building Ordinance (Jenna Ide) and Solar Ordinance (Cassie Moskos)
- Review of Sept. 7th Public Forum: Wetlands Protection Policy Synthesis of Input; Next steps (Gail Kubik)
- SERC attendance at Recycling Committee Meetings
- New Business
- October speaker invitation
- Upcoming Events
- Recycling Committee (First Tuesday of the month, 10/5/21)
- Conservation Commission (Third Tuesday of the month, 10/18/21)
- Next Meeting – Wednesday, October 27, 2021, at 6:30 – 8:00 P.M.
Persons requiring auxiliary aids and services for effective communication such as sign language interpreter, an assistive listening device, or print material in digital format or a reasonable modification in programs, services, policies, or activities, may contact the City of Salem ADA Coordinator as soon as possible and no less than 2 business days before the meeting, program, or event.
Know Your Rights Under the Open Meeting Law, M.G.L. c. 39 §23B, and City Ordinance Sections 2-2028 through 2-2033. Please contact Jenna Ide at email@example.com or 978-619-5699 for more information.