For GPS guided directions: 50 Winter Island Road, Salem MA 01970
***Avoid GPS directions that take you left on WInter Island Road- (Dead End). Bear right and continue to Park.***
From Route 128 Northbound:
- Take exit 25A and merge into left lane of Andover St./Rt.114-E toward Salem/Marblehead.
- Go .8 mile and turn left onto Pulaski St. / Rt. 114-E.
- Go .1 mile and turn right onto Gardner St. / Rt. 114-E.
- Go .5 mile and turn right onto Margin St. / Rt. 114-E.
- Go 1.4 miles and take the Rt. 107-N ramp, on the right, toward Beverly. Bear right at bottom of ramp.
- Go .3 mile and turn right, at lights, onto Bridge St. / Rt. 1A.
- Go .2 mile and turn right, at lights, onto Webb St.
- Go .4 mile and bear left onto Fort Ave.
- Go .7 mile and turn right onto Winter Island Road. Follow Winter Island Road .3 mile to end.
- Take I-93N to exit 37A (I-95N) to Route 128N. Follow directions above.
From Maine / N.H.:
- Take I-95S (Maine) or I-93S (N.H.) to Route 128N. Follow directions above.
From Mass Pike:
- Take route 90E to I-95N / 128N. Follow directions above.
Note: I-95N/128N share the same road for the loop around Boston. When the roads divide, stay on Route 128N. At this point, the exit numbers jump from No. 45 to No. 28. Follow directions above.