Click the links below to go directly to the clinic's website to check for vaccine availability and make an appointment.
Vaccination clinics in the area open to eligible residents - appointment times are added only when the state has provided the location with vaccine doses
|Salem State University South Campus, 99 Harrison Road, Salem Due to the state not confirming the availability of vaccine doses for this clinic for the week of March 1st, appointments will NOT be opening on February 27th. If vaccine availability changes, appointments will be made available and a notice will be sent out in advance through the City News & Announcement email list. Subscribe to City News & Announcement at www.salem.com/subscribe.|
Pediatric Health Care Associates, 10 Centennial Drive, Peabody – call 978-818-6792 for appointment
|Lynn Tech Field House, 80 Neptune Boulevard, Lynn - Salem residents must work in Lynn to access this clinic|
|Stop & Shop, 35 Washington Street, Lynn|
|CVS, 200 South Common Street, Lynn|
- Commonwealth's official vaccine locator: Where else can I get the COVID-19 vaccine? (To make an appointment by phone, call the Massachusetts Vaccine Scheduling Resource Line at 2-1-1, Mondays-Thursdays 8:30am-8:00pm & Fridays-Sundays 8:30am-5:00pm.)
- CDC's vaccine locator website (currently showing pharmacy clinic availability for Massachusetts): https://vaccinefinder.org/search/
- Volunteer-developed website identifying vaccine availability at Massachusetts clinic sites: www.vaccinatema.com
- Volunteer-developed Twitter feed that automatically posts when new vaccine appointments become available at Massachusetts clinic sites: www.twitter.com/vaccinetime
- Mass General Brigham/North Shore Medical Center/North Shore Physicians Group vaccine information: www.massgeneralbrigham.org/covid19/vaccine
Salem seniors with questions regarding vaccine sites in Salem and surrounding communities can call the Council on Aging at 978-744-0924 extension 43015. Please note, the Council on Aging and the Mayor Jean Levesque Community Life Center is not a vaccination site. However, if you are unable to go online and register or receive help doing so, call the Council on Aging for registration assistance. This is not a guarantee that we will be able to get you an immediate appointment, but will make every effort to assist you.
Qualifying Salem veterans may be able to receive the vaccine directly through the VA. For assistance, please call the Salem Veterans Service Office at (978) 745-0883.
How many Salem residents have been vaccinated so far?: 6,681 have at least their first shot (as of 2/25/21)
Latest vaccine update
Notice: Due to high demand and constrained vaccine supply, COVID-19 Vaccination appointments are limited. More appointments will be available based on supply from the Federal Government. Appointments will be added on a rolling basis.
Individuals eligible for vaccination in Phase 1 and in groups 1 and 2 of Phase 2 (any resident over the age of 65, those with two or more qualifying medical conditions, and those who live or work in low-income senior housing facilities) can now make an appointment and receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Caregivers for residents age 75 and older who are getting a COVID-19 vaccination are also eligible to receive the vaccine. Visit https://vaxfinder.mass.gov/ or call 2-1-1 to make an appointment to receive the vaccine. Sites will continue to be added with appointments released on a rolling basis. Subsequent groups in Phase 2 will be announced by the state and posted here at a later date.
Salem is currently in Phase Two/Group 2 of the state's Vaccination Distribution Plan