Find vaccination sites around you at https://vaxfinder.mass.gov/. Links to clinic options in the Salem region are below. Most clinics are now taking walk-ins or same day appointments.
Scroll down further for additional links to find other vaccination clinic sites, details and information about the COVID-19 vaccine, and much more.
The Witchometer graphic to the right shows what percent of Salem residents have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine to date.
Massachusetts VaxMillions Giveaway: You could win $1 million or a college scholarship if you are vaccinated!
- CDC's vaccine locator website: https://vaccinefinder.org/search/
- Commonwealth's vaccine appointment finder: https://vaxfinder.mass.gov/
- Mass General Brigham/North Shore Medical Center/North Shore Physicians Group vaccine information: www.massgeneralbrigham.org/covid19/vaccine
- Workers can get a special paid sick leave to get the COVID vaccine: www.mass.gov/doc/massachusetts-covid-19-emergency-paid-sick-leave-notice-to-employees-in-poster-format/download
- To schedule an in-home vaccination for qualifying residents: call 833-983-0485.
Salem seniors with questions regarding vaccine sites in Salem and surrounding communities can call the Council on Aging at 978-744-0924. Please note, the Council on Aging and the Mayor Jean Levesque Community Life Center is not a vaccination site. However, if you are unable to go online and register or receive help doing so, call the Council on Aging for registration assistance. This is not a guarantee that we will be able to get you an immediate appointment, but will make every effort to assist you.
Qualifying Salem veterans may be able to receive the vaccine directly through the VA. For assistance, please call the Salem Veterans Service Office at (978) 745-0883.
Salem Together is providing a taxicab voucher program for residents who lack transportation access to their scheduled vaccine appointment. Vouchers are intended only for those residents for whom transportation is a true hardship and they are only available to Salem residents. Vouchers may be used to travel between a Salem address and any clinic located in Essex County or between Salem and Boston, including in Boston. To apply for a voucher, send an email with your name, Salem address, and the date/time/location of your appointment to email@example.com, with “Taxi Voucher” in the subject line.
How many Salem residents have been vaccinated so far?: 30,381 have at least their first shot (as of 8/5/21)