City of Salem Employment Opportunities
- Nurse - Part-time position, several positions available - posted 8/5/2020
- Downtown Ambassador - Part-time position, weekend hours posted 8/5/2020
- Park Ranger - Part-time position, weekend hours posted 7/27/2020
- Meter Enforcement - Part-time position, weekend hours - posted 7/20/2020
- Historical Commission Clerk - Minute Taker - posted 7/16/2020
- Principal Account Clerk, Finance Department - posted 7/6/2020
- Olde Salem Greens Maintenance and Grounds - posted 3/5/2020
- Construction Inspector, Engineering Department - re-posted 7/21/2020
- Motor Equipment Repair - Department of Public Services Motor Pool - Still open! Apply today!
We are now offering a referral bonus to employees and a sign-on bonus to new hires! Ask us about this exciting program!
Interested in working in the School Department? The link to School Spring is here. You can refine your search to Massachusetts once you are on the site.
The City of Salem is looking for HMEOs for our Department of Public Services!
What is an HMEO? An HMEO is a Heavy Motor Equipment Operator! Do you have a CDL-B License and are you interested in working with us? Fill out a labor service application here,
and bring it to Human Resources, 98 Washington Street, 3rd Floor, Salem MA, or email to [email protected]. Job description is available here.
If you have questions about a specific posting, please contact the Human Resources Office at
978-619-5630, and we can assist you! Thank you!