City of Salem Employment Opportunities
Please be aware the City of Salem has implemented a hiring freeze as of 5/19/2020. Individuals may apply for these positions; however, positions will not be filled until further notice.
- Temporary Food Service Worker - Salem Public Schools - posted 4/29/20
- Student Information Systems Manager - Salem Public Schools - posted 4/16/2020
- Business System Analyst - posted 3/5/2020
- Olde Salem Greens Maintenance and Grounds - posted 3/5/2020
- Facilities Director - posted 3/2/2020
- Community Coordinator - Healing Community - posted 2/13/2020
- Construction Inspector, Engineering Department - posted 3/3/2020
- Part Time Transportation Dispatcher - posted 2/11/2020
We are now offering a referral bonus to employees and a sign-on bonus to new hires! Ask us about this exciting program!
Interested in working in the School Department? The link to School Spring is here. You can refine your search to Massachusetts once you are on the site.
The City of Salem is looking for HMEOs for our Department of Public Services!
What is an HMEO? An HMEO is a Heavy Motor Equipment Operator! Do you have a CDL-B License and are you interested in working with us? Fill out a labor service application here,
and bring it to Human Resources, 98 Washington Street, 3rd Floor, Salem MA, or email to email@example.com. Job description is available here.
If you have questions about a specific posting, please contact the Human Resources Office at
978-619-5630, and we can assist you! Thank you!