City of Salem Employment Opportunities
- Purchasing Agent
- Business Systems Analyst
- Neighborhood Ambassadors - NEW!
- Financial Administrator for Healing Communities Grant
- Planning Assistant
- Parking Meter Control
- Fire Alarm Operator
- Deputy Director, Planning and Community Develpment
- Outreach Social Worker
- Part-time Building Custodian Library (mornings)
- Motor Equipment Repair
- Assistant Finance Director
- Chief Assessor
- Full-Time Civil Service Lateral Transfer Police Officers
We are now offering a referral bonus to employees and a sign-on bonus to new hires! Ask us about this exciting program!
Interested in working in the School Department? The link to School Spring is here. You can refine your search to Massachusetts once you are on the site.
The City of Salem is looking for HMEOs for our Department of Public Services!
What is an HMEO? An HMEO is a Heavy Motor Equipment Operator! Do you have a CDL-B License and are you interested in working with us? Fill out a labor service application here,
and bring it to Human Resources, 98 Washington Street, 3rd Floor, Salem MA, or email to email@example.com. Job description is available here.
If you have questions about a specific posting, please contact the Human Resources Office at
978-619-5630, and we can assist you! Thank you!