City of Salem Employment Opportunities
- Part-time Building Custodian, Library - posted 10/26/2020
- Senior Fleet Working Foreman, Central Motors - posted 10/26/2020
- Student Intern for Outreach & Engagement on Sustainability Programs, posted 9/25/2020
- Green Communities Coordinator, part-time, posted 9/24/2020
- Fire Alarm Operator posted 09/21/2020
- Planner - ZBA posted 9/16/2020
- Planning Assistant, part-time, posted 9/16/2020
- Minute Taker - Commission on Disabilities - posted 9/15/2020
- Senior Fleet Working Foreman, Central Motors posted 9/2/2020
- Business Manager - Water Registrar - posted 8/25/2020
- Historical Commission Clerk - Minute Taker - posted 7/16/2020
- Construction Inspector, Engineering Department - re-posted 7/21/2020
- Motor Equipment Repair - Department of Public Services Motor Pool - Still open! Apply today!
We are now offering a referral bonus to employees and a sign-on bonus to new hires! Ask us about this exciting program!
Interested in working in the School Department? The link to School Spring is here. You can refine your search to Massachusetts once you are on the site.
The City of Salem is looking for HMEOs for our Department of Public Services!
What is an HMEO? An HMEO is a Heavy Motor Equipment Operator! Do you have a CDL-B License and are you interested in working with us? Fill out a labor service application here,
and bring it to Human Resources, 98 Washington Street, 3rd Floor, Salem MA, or email to email@example.com. Job description is available here.
If you have questions about a specific posting, please contact the Human Resources Office at
978-619-5630, and we can assist you! Thank you!