Salem Redevelopment Authority
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 – 6:00 pm
98 Washington Street, First Floor Conference Room
Executive Director’s Report
Projects in the Urban Renewal Area
- 2 Lynde Street, Settlers Restaurant: Final review and approval of exterior façade modifications, excluding windows
- 285 Derby Street: Review and approval of revision to façade modifications
- 289 Derby Street: Easement to 285 Derby Street
- Superior Court and Crescent Lot: Update
- Meeting Schedule for 2020
Approval of Minutes
- September 30, 2019 (Open Session)
- October 9, 2019 (Open Session)
To discuss the components of the Request for Proposals for the redevelopment of real property located at 32-34 Federal Street and 252 Bridge Street, Salem, MA because an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.
Roll call vote to adjourn to Executive Session.
Chair states that the Open Session will or will not reconvene at the conclusion of the Executive Session.
- SRA: December 11, 2019
- DRB: December 18, 2019
Know your rights under the Open Meeting Law M.G.L. c. 39 §23B and
City Ordinance Sections 2-028 through 2-2033.