Wednesday, December 11, 2019 – 6:00 pm
98 Washington Street, First Floor Conference Room
Executive Director’s Report
Projects in the Urban Renewal Area
- 9-11 Dodge Street, 217-219 and 231-251 Washington Street, Hampton Inn/Mixed Use Development: Review of Hampton Inn Blade Sign
- 30 Federal Street: Development Project Review, construction of a mixed-use addition with retail space, four residential units, and six parking spaces
- Superior Court and Crescent Lot: Update
- Vote to establish new bank account for funds derived from the sale of the easement at Charlotte Forten Park
- November 13, 2019 (Open Session)
To discuss the components of the Request for Proposals for the redevelopment of real property located at 32-34 Federal Street and 252 Bridge Street, Salem, MA because an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.
Roll call vote to adjourn to Executive Session.
Chair states that the Open Session will or will not reconvene at the conclusion of the Executive Session.
- DRB: December 18, 2019
- SRA: January 8, 2020
Know your rights under the Open Meeting Law M.G.L. c. 39 §23B and
City Ordinance Sections 2-028 through 2-2033.